Applying to UAdvantage is easy! Just follow these steps:
- Apply and be admitted to the University of Arizona as a first-time, full-time incoming student
- Log into your UA Future account and navigate to the Application Status page
- Scroll down the to UAdvantage Interest Form option and complete the form
- When you have made your final decision to attend UAdvantage, return to UA Future and select the "Summer Start Programs" application to complete your contract
- Read through and agree to the Contract and Student Code of Conduct, sign your name and submit! If you are a minor at the time of completing the contract, you will also need your parent or guardian to print out and sign the Parent/Guardian Permission Form.
- Submit payment via UA Future for the $250 non-refundable contract deposit (this $250 is applied towards the full program fee of $4,750)
For each of these steps, you will recieve a confirmation email, both to your personal email account on file with UA and to your UA Catmail email account. Please be sure to check your Catmail on a regular basis for important updates and reminders from UAdvantage and the University.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our office, Monday-Friday from 8AM - 5PM, at 520-621-5773 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.